nSimon About: This is another game for the TI-nSpire! It works on the TI-nSpire CX CAS with ndless 3.1. At this time I don't know about whether it will work on other models. It is simple; you just mimic the pattern; until you mess up. How to put on Calculator: Start up TI-NSpire Student Software or whatever you use to put it on the calculator. Then just drag-n-drop the nSimon.tns file onto your calculator. First if you don't have it; install ndless 3.1! How to play: Use either Enter or Ctrl buttons to start the game Watch what gets displayed And then duplicate what was displayed in order. The number keys of 2,4,6 and 8 or the arrow keys correspond to a particular color. I like using the numbers keys better. You can quit with the Esc key at any time. Keep going as far as you can! And have fun! Source: I included my source. I programmed with C++ which you can find out more here: http://blog.tangrs.id.au/?p=712 It uses nRGBlib as well as the ndless Software Development Kit. Contact Me: A.J. Orians E-mail: ajorians@gmail.com