___ _ ||_ o _ o _ _|_|_ _ / \__ |\/ | _ _ | || ||_> |_> |_| |(/_ \_/| ||/ |__(/_\_/(/_| _ _ |_| _| _ ___|_ ___ _ o__ _o__ (_| | _ __o_|_\/ | |(_|\_/(/_| ||_|_||(/__> || | _>|| |__||_||(_|| | |_/ Elephants sometimes do forget...the rest of the levels. ############### # DISCLAIMER! # ############### This game has been tested FURIOUSLY before release. I am not responsible for any loss of data, limb, life, or sanity caused directly or indirectly by this game. If there are any glitches or bugs existing in the game, report them to me as soon as possible on CodeWalrus, Cemetech, or Omnimaga (JWinslow23), or email me at josiah12301@yahoo.com with bug reports. ############################# # Installation Instructions # ############################# Make sure you have the latest version of the C libraries on your TI-84+ CE. Then, transfer TITOL.8xp to your calculator, and run it from the homescreen or through Cesium. ########################## # This is the Only Level # ########################## The elephant forgot the rest of the levels, but luckily he still has one left! Help him beat it in all his metagaming glory. Use your keen knowledge of gaming and dexterity to manhandle your way through a variety of challenges. Get your mind out of the box for once! Take it outside for a walk, or maybe grab a bite to eat with it. Oh, and beat the level. There's only one. ############ # Controls # ############ Arrow keys, but I am told not to tell you any more than that. The elephant says so. ########### # Credits # ########### * jmtb02 (John Cooney, jmtb02@gmail.com ) for making the awesome original version over on Armor Games ( http://armorgames.com/play/4309/this-is-the-only-level ), and for being a good sport about my previous TI-84+ version ( http://www.ticalc.org/archives/files/fileinfo/466/46675.html ). "The first games I ever wrote were on a TI-83, so this feels completely full circle and awesome to me." * MateoConLechuga, for his general CE programming tips and optimizations, and his invaluable work on bringing C programming to the TI-84+ CE, without which this and most other CE games would be impossible! * Various users on CodeWalrus and Cemetech for giving me support along the way! ################### # Version History # ################### * v1.1 (December 19th, 2016) Fixed bug with Stage 27 * v1.0 (December 19th, 2016) Initial release