cjgone(2) aKa Christopher the Great ------------------------- Greyscale Tetris ti-83\84 ------------------------- **************************Played with MIRAGE OS (similar shell) in RAM or FLASH with write-back enabled.**************** -------------- Updates: -------------- v2: Teacher key added, changed the key layout a bit from the weird "GRAPH" for exiting, now clear Other st00f: yea, i'm getting a greyscale 2d parallax arcade shooter out in september 2008... be prepared to get blown away..literally ;) Side scroller game sometime in 2009, (delayed) -------------- Instructions: -------------- Send TetrisG.8xp or TetrisG.83p to your calculator by right clicking the file and sending it (depending on your calc). (You must have Ti-Connect installed or another program that allows you to send files to your calc). -------------- Instructions: -------------- up - rotate piece down - moves one down left - moves left right -right clear- exit 2nd - all menus, also forces piece down mode - pause\ un pause On - teacher key, quick exit ---------------- Playing: ---------------- The hi score table only works when the program is in RAM or if FLASH write back is enabled when it's archived. -------------- Special thanks: -------------- istudio - images plzz jim e - RGP (revolutionary greyscale package), visit revsoft.org to get more info durk kingma - started the greyscale st00f :p sigma kalan_vod - Screenshot :D unitedti -- ty for the support ----------------------------- Routines that I did not write: ------------------------------ XOR display grayscale routine random number generator fastcopy Sigma's text input routine LUT sprite routine All OTHER routines (not liable if there is one I missed) are written by me and have not been used from someone elses tetris game. Don't message me that I stole it. thanks. ------------------------------------- Source Code ------------------------------------- Hooray, source code included. Modifcation of source may have undesired affects. ----------------------------------- Future Crap: ----------------------------------- I'm going to make some more intense gamez in teh future. WOOTZ. and yes, they'll be more memory efficient (hopefully) lolololololzzzz Thank you. Email cjgone@hotmail.com for questions comments.