Program: Super Mario Bros DX (Super Mario Level) Author: Andy Kay E-mail: andrewrocks2003@yahoo.com Version: v2.0 System: TI-83+ ------------------------------------------------ I DESCRIPTION II INSTALLATION III INCLUDED FILES IV FAQ V OTHER INFO ------------------------------------------------ I DESCRIPTION: Version 2.0 of Super Mario Bros DX. This version gets rid of the fish changing into Bowser, and has been fully tested in Mario 1.2 and 2.0, and is compatible with both. Except for some squishing, all levels have been perfectly recreated, so you'll be amazed how familiar they look! This levelset includes Worlds 1 and 2, for a total of 8 zones. If you enjoyed the NES version, try it out for your TI-83+! ------------------------------------------------ II INSTALLATION: 1) Have the game Super Mario v1.2 or v2.0, and the proper shell to run it. 3) Send smbrosdx.8xp to your calculator. 4) Run Super Mario and choose Super Mario Bros DX. ------------------------------------------------ III INCLUDED FILES: mariobrosdx.8xp The levelset mariobrosdx.txt This readme file ------------------------------------------------ VII FAQ Q: How do I do a high jump? A: Simply hold down 2nd when jumping off of an enemy or music note. Q: It won't recognize the level. A: Like all SM levels, try archiving it, or unarchiving it. ------------------------------------------------ IX OTHER INFO I have beaten this levelset many times, so it is very possible. Any questions or comments, e-mail me (my address is at the top).