Wal-Rush! CE v1.0 for the TI-84 Plus CE and TI-83 Premium CE calculators Original PC and Atari 2600 game by JWinslow23 (2016) CE port by Dream of Omnimaga (2016) https://djomnimaga.music-2000.com DESCRIPTION Wal-Rush! CE is a port of JWinslow23's PC game called Wal-Rush!, which he made for CodeWalrus Contest II. He also made an Atari 2600 version and now I have ported the game to the TI-83 Premium CE and TI-84 Plus CE calculators! In this game, you control Walrii, the CodeWalrus mascot, in its winged form, and must fly your way through various obstacles while eating floating fishes. The game is written in hybrid TI-BASIC with the help of an ASM library called CE Textlib, by DrDnar. Unlike the original games, however, this calculator port is in color instead of grayscale and there is an extra obstacle to avoid. INSTALLING 1) CE Textlib is required in order to run this game. Download it at http://www.ticalc.org/archives/files/fileinfo/465/46522.html 2) To install the game, send both WALRUSH.8xp and textlib84ce-v1-1.8xp to your calculator RAM. Make sure to send the right version of CE Textlib (textlib84ce-v1-1.8xp is the right version) 3) Launch prgmWALRUSH from the PRGM menu. CONTROLS -Press any key to get past the title or Game Over screens -CLEAR: Exit game -Left and Right: Move Walrii around the screen -2nd: Fly up (note that you can only press 1 key at a time, due to TI-BASIC limitations) GAMEPLAY During the game, you control a flying walrus named Walrii and must avoid obstacles such as spike (red) and mines (black), while not falling out of the screen. Unlike spikes, mines will chase you, so they're much harder to avoid. If you avoid an obstacle, you gain 1 point and if you eat a blue fish, you get 10 points. Try to get the highest score possible! KNOWN ISSUES -When you exit the game, the text in the TI-OS status bar at the top of the screen will not appear immediately. DISCLAIMERS -I will not be held responsible for any damage caused by this software. It shouldn't cause any crash, though, and it was tested thoroughly to make sure it won't. -Do NOT use this game on a C Silver Edition calculator! It uses undocumented CE Textlib tricks that will not work on that model. -You can re-use the source code in your game. Just make sure to give me and JWinslow23 some credits for the idea. CREDITS -JWinslow23 for the ideas -DrDnar for CE Textlib (and for not adding error checks in the rectangle command, so that I could achieve even better graphics with it :P) -CodeWalrus members for the support.