Thank you for downloading Fruit Ninja. This game is a clone of [that game](http://www.fruitninja.com/), or at least its Classic Mode. Yeah, that game, the one by Halfbrick Studios. You know that game. This game was compiled using Axe 1.1.2. Enjoy! N DZZN DZZZZZ NOOOO8ON NN NN8OOOOO8 8888Z,:=??I8 N888N N8888D88N 8,~??IIIIIII++III N8D88N N888D88N OI?7IIII7IIIIIII$ N88DDDN 88DDN ZIIIII+II=IIIIIZ8 8888888888888D NDDDDN NN ZIIIIIII88 D++?I+++++++++++ OO$:I =+I$ON,:::::::8I77777777Z$77N 8IIIIIO D++===+=+++++?++O=+?=O +====8++++,?+?D77?7777777I77N 8IIIII7I$ DO+++?DDDDDD+~~+O====O +====8++++==+?N7777777777777N IIIIII?IIII7? 7+++? D++~+O====O +==== ++++ NI777N ????????????? ?:++? D:++++O====O +==== ==++ NII$$N $?????????+++ ++++?DD,+++++++ O====O +==== ++++ NIIIIN 8+++++8 8?++++++++??I7D O====O ===== ++++ NIIIIN 8+++?$Z D8?II$$$$$$$$D ??+=I ===== 7777 NOOOON ZZZZZZ O$$$$$$Z$$$$7D Z????O ===== 7777 N8888N OZZZZZ DZ$ZZZ DZZZZ$DD O?=??+O ++??? 7$77 N8888N 8Z7OZZ OZZZO DZZZZZZD $+=???+::::+???? 777$ N8$D8ZN 8ZZZZZO OOOZO DOZO$OD O????+I?????+?? 77777$7$ DZ7DDN ZZZZO8 DDDDD D OOD O????=???I???? $$$$$$$$ NDODN O88 OOZ7IOOO NN 8MMM8 88888MMMMMMM MN???MMMMM 8NNNN NNNNNNNNN N???8NN?????NNZ7??????????N DDO$DD D+++DD+++D++++DDD D+++$D$+++++DD++++++++++++D8 8===8888 8===88===8=======88====8$888==88=========?$ Z:::::::7Z:::ZZ:::Z+::::::::::::Z Z:::ZZZZZ:::::::Z8 $,...........$$...$I...$I.......$ $...$$ $....$...+$ O= OO IO IO O8O+ O O OO O OOO O8 8???8 88????78???78???8 88????8 8???888I???888???I8 D???D 8D????D????D???D 8D???D D???$DD???DD??D???D8 D===D DD===D====D===D DD===D D===?D====D===Z8===D8 N~~~N N8~~~N~~~~N~~~N N~~~~N NN~~~IN~~~N~~~NNN~~~8N N,,,N N,,,,N,,,,N,,,N N,,,,NN,,,,,NNI,,NNNNN NNNN M M M MM: M O MMMMMMM MM 8M8 MZMMM MMMM 8MMM88888 M ZM MMM (Partly generated with glassgiant.com) -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- CHANGELOG -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- + **2012-12-10** Added features to clear high scores and pause in-game + **2012-08-30** Major bugfix involving high-score saving + **2012-05-23** First version released -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- INSTALLATION -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Use TI Connect or TiLP to download FRUIT.8xp to your calculator. That's it! To play, you can run Asm(prgmFRUIT from the home screen or start it from any popular shell supporting the Ion format, including Ion, MirageOS, and DoorsCS. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- MENU -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- When you start the game, you're presented with the title screen. Swipe your finger across the keypad horizontally to begin. Press DEL at the menu to clear your the current high score. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- GAMEPLAY -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Gameplay in this Fruit Ninja game is designed to simulate playing Fruit Ninja on a touchscreen device, including the touch part. The entire bottom section of your keypad, from the MATH/APPS/PRGM/VARS/CLEAR row downwards, is now a giant touchpad. It's mapped to the screen, with the row containing MATH being the top- left corner of the screen and ENTER being the bottom-right. Try swiping your finger across it, horizontally, vertically, and diagonally. Keep your swipes smooth and try to press down on only one key at a time. You may find it easiest to use the tip of your index finger to swipe. Don't try swiping with more than one finger at a time. It won't work. You can watch a video at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WhDquSJ2Rr8 of the game in action. Press DEL in the game to pause and unpause. This is meant to be as close a clone to the original game's Classic Mode as possible. Slice a fruit to get a point. If you hit a bomb, you instantly lose. If you drop three unsliced fruit, you also lose. If you slice three or more fruit in one swipe, you get a bonus worth the number of fruit you sliced in that swipe. Unfortunately, there are no pomegranates in this version. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- AUTHOR -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Copyright (C) 2011 DEEP THOUGHT (ti.42.plus@gmail.com), a member of: + **[Omnimaga Coders of Tomorrow](http://www.omnimaga.org/)** The most hyperactive forum around. Join us in #omnimaga on EFnet! + **[Revolution Software](http://www.revolutionsoftware.org/)** Seven years and counting, and still home to so many amazing projects. + **[ClrHome](http://clrhome.org/)** Come here for suggestions and bug reports. Or just for the heck of it. ClrHome is home to many active calculator projects and online tools. You are free to download, use, and transfer this software at will. If the source has been made available to the public (in the case of TI-BASIC programs, if the program is not edit-locked), you may assume that you are also allowed to modify and redistribute the program with your modifications, so long as both the original author (DEEP THOUGHT) and the person making any modifications are clearly identified.