tr1p1ea - 02/02/2006 (dd/mm/yyyy) --------------------------------- xLIB v0.601b Example: --------------------- This is a basic example of how to use some of the features in xLIB v0.601b. It allows you to move a sprite over a tilemap with collision checks. If you make the example considerably faster or add some features i would love to see! Email me if you feel so inclined :). Enjoy! Installation: ------------- To install you must first copy and install xLIB.8XK (please refer to xLIB readme) Then simply copy the following files to you calc and run 'ADEMO'. ADEMO.8XP - The tilemap/sprite example demo MAP1.8xp - Stores mapdata into MatrixA PIC0.8XI - PIC0 which holds the Tile and Sprite data Note that all files must be in RAM to run properly. You can of course archive them whilst they are not in use. Disclaimer: ----------- This program is still in early stages and may contain bugs. Program is use at own risk, I can not be held responsible for loss of data and or hardware damage. If you have any questions please email me at: tr1p1ea@yahoo.com.au I have no problem with anyone using this program as long as you credit me properly. Please dont try to modify and/or pass this program off as your own with out first gaining my consent.