ActionSnake 2.0 MAJOR UPDATE! The most advanced snake game on TI-Nspire, now with multiple difficulty levels and more. ActionSnake is in full color; graphics are also optimized for greyscale models. For OS 3.0.2 and higher. Written in Lua by Karl Noss. Controls: Steer with arrows or numpad. Hit targets; avoid all else. Use touchpad to change game settings, or use TAB and ENTER. *The included TNS file will not work on any OS lower than 3.0.2. The game has been tested to run on OS 3.1.0.392. *If you wish to run ActionSnake on an older OS/modify the game, source code is provided. What's new in this version: *New Easy mode *Hard mode still available! *Separate high-scores for easy and hard *Improved splashscreen *Allows for the changing of settings *Improved appearace and visibility *Shows condensed instructions on same page *GUI (point and click on buttons to change settings *Fixed bug that caused the player to unexpectedly lose when pressing keys quickly *Slight visual modifications during game *Slightly smaller file size (for now! ;) ) What's next (maybe): *More gameplay modes besides Easy and Hard? *Any other improvements I think of? *Feel free to create your own versions by modifying my source code. *The game is free. *Please credit me for my work if you happen to release a copy! *Visit KarlNoss.com and donate money to support future development! Karl Noss karl128k@gmail.com karlnoss.com