PACMAN NSPIRE Contents: 1. Gameplay 2. Controls 3. Bug Reports and Warranty 4. Version History 1. Gameplay Guide Pacman around the maze using the arrow Keys, Keypad, or on-screen buttons (computer software and document player only) to help him munch all the dots in the level. But be careful! There are 3 ghosts roaming around in each level to try to stop Pacman from eating all the dots. As you progress in the level, the speed will increase, making it just a bit more difficult :) Once you finish the game, you will get 50 additional points for every life that you have left, which will be added to the score. Try to get the high score, and good luck! :D 2. Controls Up/Down/Left/Right- Change Pacman's direction 8/2/4/6- Change Pacman's direction Enter- Press buttons/Start Game/Unpause Escape- Pause Game 3. Bug Reports and Warranty If you find any bugs in this game, please report them by emailing me at calcprog4u@gmail.com. While I have tested this game extensively, I cannot guarantee that this game will not damage your calculator or result in any loss of data. I am not to be held responsible for any damage that may occur to your calculator or any loss of data, nor am I to be held responsible for any inconvenience previously mentioned damage may cause. 4. Version History 0.1- Initial Release 0.2- Added level, fixed bug, made 3.0.2 compatible 1.0- Added levels, fixed bugs, fixed menu, added high score