VVVVV VVVVV IIIIIIIIIIIIIII DDDDDDDDDDDDD EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE OOOOOOOOOOO VVVVV VVVVV IIIIIIIIIIIIIII DDDDDDDDDDDDDD EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE OOOOOOOOOOOOO VVVVV VVVVV IIIII DDDDDDDDDDDDDDD EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO VVVVV VVVVV IIIII DDDDD DDDDDD EEEEE OOOOOO OOOOOO VVVVV VVVVV IIIII DDDDD DDDDD EEEEE OOOOO OOOOO VVVVV VVVVV IIIII DDDDD DDDDD EEEEE OOOOO OOOOO VVVVV VVVVV IIIII DDDDD DDDDD EEEEEEEEEE OOOOO OOOOO VVVVV VVVVV IIIII DDDDD DDDDD EEEEEEEEEE OOOOO OOOOO VVVVVV VVVVVV IIIII DDDDD DDDDD EEEEEEEEEE OOOOO OOOOO VVVVVVV VVVVVVV IIIII DDDDD DDDDD EEEEE OOOOO OOOOO VVVVVVVVVVVVV IIIII DDDDD DDDDD EEEEE OOOOO OOOOO VVVVVVVVVVV IIIII DDDDD DDDDDD EEEEE OOOOOO OOOOOO VVVVVVVVV IIIII DDDDDDDDDDDDDDD EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO VVVVVVV IIIIIIIIIIIIIII DDDDDDDDDDDDDD EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE OOOOOOOOOOOOO VVVVV IIIIIIIIIIIIIII DDDDDDDDDDDDD EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE OOOOOOOOOOO PPPPPPPPPPPPP OOOOOOOOOOO KKKKK KKKK EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE RRRRRRRRRRRRR PPPPPPPPPPPPPP OOOOOOOOOOOOO KKKKK KKKKK EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE RRRRRRRRRRRRRR PPPPPPPPPPPPPPP OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO KKKKK KKKKK EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE RRRRRRRRRRRRRRR PPPPP PPPPPP OOOOOO OOOOOO KKKKK KKKKK EEEEE RRRRR RRRRRR PPPPP PPPPP OOOOO OOOOO KKKKK KKKKK EEEEE RRRRR RRRRR PPPPP PPPPPP OOOOO OOOOO KKKKK KKKKK EEEEE RRRRR RRRRRR PPPPPPPPPPPPPPP OOOOO OOOOO KKKKKKKKKK EEEEEEEEEE RRRRRRRRRRRRRRR PPPPPPPPPPPPPP OOOOO OOOOO KKKKKKKKKK EEEEEEEEEE RRRRRRRRRRRRRR PPPPPPPPPPPPP OOOOO OOOOO KKKKKKKKKK EEEEEEEEEE RRRRRRRRRRRRR PPPPP OOOOO OOOOO KKKKK KKKKK EEEEE RRRRR RRRRR PPPPP OOOOO OOOOO KKKKK KKKKK EEEEE RRRRR RRRRR PPPPP OOOOOO OOOOOO KKKKK KKKKK EEEEE RRRRR RRRRR PPPPP OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO KKKKK KKKKK EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE RRRRR RRRRR PPPPP OOOOOOOOOOOOO KKKKK KKKKK EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE RRRRR RRRRR PPPPP OOOOOOOOOOO KKKKK KKKK EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE RRRRR RRRR =============================================================================================== Contents: 1) Introduction to Video Poker 2) Running the Game 3) Controls 4) Bugs/Warranty 5) License =============================================================================================== 1) Introduction to Video Poker Video Poker is a very simple game to learn and play. To start a round of video poker, set your bet (maximum bet of five) and press deal. You will now recieve your initial 5 cards. Press the hold buttons to hold onto the cards you like, then press deal again. The cards you didn't hold will be swapped out for other cards. That's it! At this point, the calculator will determine your score based on the cards. If you decide at any point that you are done playing/want to save your score as a high, just press the cash out button. Once you do that, the score will reset itself, and the calculator will check if your score is a high score. You can also leave and pick up where you left off at any point. Just save the program. 2) Running the Game This game is written in Lua, which means that you can only run it on a TI-Nspire or TI- Nspire CAS running OS 3.0 or higher, or on a TI-Nspire CX or TI-Nspire CX CAS. Alternatively, you could run it on TI's latest calculator computer software. To start, either load the file onto the software or the calculator, then run like a normal document. 3) Controls Left/Right: Move between different buttons on the poker screen. Up/Down: Move between different buttons on the Menu 1-5: Hold cards 1-5, respectively. +/-: Increase bet by 1/Reset bet to 1 Enter: Press selected button Tab: View Payouts Ctrl+?: See tutorial Ctrl+Menu: Open Menu "c": Cash Out 4) Bugs/Warranty While I have tested this game and am almost certain that there are no bugs, I am not to be held responsible for any damage or loss of data that this program may cause. 5) License I have included my source code with this program. Please feel free to borrow from/use it for your own purposes. I only request that you credit me if you use it in a program. :) ___ ___ /\ /\ _____ / \ / \ / \ / \ / \ \ \/ / / \ / \ \ / \ / / \ / \ ___\ /___ \ / \ / / \ / \ \ / \ / (____ ____) \____ ____/ \ / \ / _| |_ _| |_ \/ \/ |______| |_____|