<---------------------------------------Minimum width of your editor------------------------------------------> $$$$$$$$\ $$\ $$\ $$\ $$$$$$$\ $$\ $$\ $$ _____| $$ |$$ |\__| $$ __$$\ $$ | $$ | $$ | $$$$$$\ $$ |$$ |$$\ $$$$$$$\ $$$$$$\ $$ | $$ |$$ | $$$$$$\ $$$$$$$\ $$ | $$\ $$$$$$$\ $$$$$\ \____$$\ $$ |$$ |$$ |$$ __$$\ $$ __$$\ $$$$$$$\ |$$ |$$ __$$\ $$ _____|$$ | $$ |$$ _____| $$ __|$$$$$$$ |$$ |$$ |$$ |$$ | $$ |$$ / $$ | $$ __$$\ $$ |$$ / $$ |$$ / $$$$$$ / \$$$$$$\ $$ | $$ __$$ |$$ |$$ |$$ |$$ | $$ |$$ | $$ | $$ | $$ |$$ |$$ | $$ |$$ | $$ _$$ lt; \__$$\ $$ | \$$$$$$$ |$$ |$$ |$$ |$$ | $$ |\$$$$$$$ | $$$$$$$ |$$ |\$$$$$$ |\$$$$$$$\ $$ | \$$\ $$$$$$$ | \__| \_______|\__|\__|\__|\__| \__| \____$$ | \_______/ \__| \______/ \_______|\__| \__|\_______/ $$\ $$ | \$$$$$$ | \______/ Contents ----------------------- 1.Introduction 2.Installation 3.Instructions 5.Contact 6.Credits Introduction ----------------------- Falling Blocks is a popular and addictive arcade game that has been ported to the TI-Nspire with Lua for OS 3.0.1 or OS 3.0.2 It's a very simple game where you have to move to the right or to the left in order to avoid being hit by the blocks that fall from the sky. There are more and more blocks falling and they fall at increasingly higher speeds. The longer you stay alive the more points you score. You have to try and beat the highscore! Falling Blocks was made for the Omnimaga 2011 Programming Contest Part 2, a game for the TI Nspire. Installation ----------------------- Installing Falling Blocks is very simple, you only have to send FallingBlocks.tns over to your calculator. After than open it to play it, but don't forget it requires OS 3.0.1 or OS 3.0.2. Instructions ----------------------- Falling Blocks is very simple and intiuitive to play. Nevertheless, here are the controls: [4] to go to the left [6] to go to the right [ENTER] to move forward in menus and start playing As a tip, it's recommended you keep moving to enhance your chances of survival. Also, some of the blocks disappear, but that's supposed to happen. Contact ----------------------- ephan on irc.freenode.net http://www.omnimaga.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1014 Credits ----------------------- DJ O for making Omnimaga and insisting on me to make backups of code. Jim Bauwens for all kinds of help in the last times and also some Lua-related help. Everybody on #nspire-lua at irc.efnet.net for all the Lua discussins that helped me learning. My dad for buying me an Nspire.