Stop the Virus 2020 Version 5.1 By Randomguy coded in ICE In this version, I rewrote most of the old code to make the graphics way smoother and faster (with less text on the playing screen)! I also made the spikes close together, so you have a limited time to stop the virus in the middle of the screen, and if there is no player input for a while, the program automatically exits. I also added a home screen with a really smooth menu, a help feature, a version displayer, and a high score displayer. I also added an low level encryption high score feature which makes it hard to cheat high scores (unless you read the source code). This is a totally remade version so please post on Cemetech.net if you find any bugs! Finally, thank you to all the Cemetech users that helped me learn ICE! Disclaimer: I am not responsible for any hardware or software damage or corruption caused in any way by or related to running this program. This is not for profit. This is for educational and recreative purposes only.