=====Block Dude 2: Trapped for TI-89====== ==Introduction to the Game== Block Dude 2: Trapped is based on Justin Shaler's "Trapped!" for the TI-83/84 family of calculators. "Trapped!" is a sequel to the popular graphing calculator game "Block Dude" by Brandon Sterner. Also, this version of Trapped is available for the TI-Nspire series of graphing calculators. ==Running the Game== Simply open the program "trapped" as you would any other program on the TI-89. If you want to play a specific level, press that number key at the intro screen. Pressing any other key will bring you to level 1. ==Playing the Game== The goal of each level is to reach the door to advance to the next level. You do this by moving blocks around to try to create a path to the door. You can move blocks around, but bricks are permanent in their position. ==Controls== Left: Move guy left Right: Move guy right Up: Climb up a brick or block Down: Pick Up or Put Down a block Ctrl: Explode a bomb or push a push block Tab: Climb ladders (use directional keys once on ladders) Menu: Restart the Level Click: Change the direction you are facing Esc: Exit to the home screen ==Bug Reports and Warranty== I am almost sure that this program is completly bug-free, but if you find a bug in this game, feel free to e-mail me at apcalc@games.com or post a message at http://www.omnimaga.org/ and I will try to respond to you and fix the problem promptly. Although I have tested this game extensively and I am almost sure there are no bugs and this program will cause no harm to your calculator, I am not responsible for any harm that this program causes. Thank you for downloading my program! I hope you enjoy your time playing this game! ==History== Version 1.0 - -Initial ticalc.org release