Hanoi game and its recursive solution (both!) programs for Texas Instruments 76/82stat/83/83plusfamily/84plusfamily By Linkakro. The files shall be sent to 83plus and 84plus like. If header cause you problem, open it with any editor then save it in 8xp format (not just extension). The files are not compatible with 82 but the code is the same if you add manually the parenthesis which will lack. (i saw "max(") The HANOI program calls the other programs. I am pride of the TI-Basic recursive routine cause TI-Basic has not local variables (it must be simulated). The recursive routine, if we remove graphics and tower data, will have the only limit of the TI calling stack, cause it does not store local variables. If you want pass over limits, you might replace program calling with a loop but i believe it will need variables which will limit... The graphics are quite bad for the speed but i think it is quite good for the read. Plus the mechanism is harmless to the window. The menu use arrows to change level between 2 and 9. Number 1,2,3 select in the menu. Play with 1,2,3 to select towers. While watching solution, press enter to continue to next step or any key to continue then skip pauses, then again any key (including enter) to make pause.