nwriter is a simple text editor for the Nspire. It should be compatible with ndless versions 1.7 to 2.1 (of a recent build) and both touch- and clickpad. nwriter is licensed under the gpl.v3+ You can find the source and the most recent binary at: http://nspforge.unsads.com/p/nwriter navigation: Use the arrowkeys for simple navigation, CTRL + UP|DOWN to scroll up or down, CTRL +RIGHT|LEFT will bring you to the end or beginning of the current line, CLICK will bring you to the end of the file and CTRL+CLICK to the beginning. control keys: DEL: Backspace CTRL+DEL: Clear screen CAT: Flip screen color VAR: Save to file MENU: Load from file CTRL+SHIFT: Open configuration menu NEGATIVE+ write a char over his hex-value ESC: Exit nwriter To successfully run nwriter there has to be a file called 'nwriter.font.tns' in the same directory. This file contains the font "pictures"; you could actually use your own font but this may be difficult to do since I have yet to write a documentation of the used format... nwriter uses the UNIX EOL format '\n'. This will cause Notepad.exe to not recognise newlines, but most other programs should be fine. The default name of the ".txt" file is "nwrite.txt.tns", it has still to be changed every time you start the program. (if you want to use another) The file name of the "txt" canbe anything but I recommend using always a .tns as the Nspire acts not always normal (ok it won't crash your calculator as far I can say) to files which don't have it. Olivier Thill alias Shre'ar 23.04.11