=====Block Dude 2: Trapped for TI-Nspire====== ==Introduction to the Game== Block Dude 2: Trapped is based on Justin Shaler's "Trapped!" for the TI-83/84 family of calculators. "Trapped!" is a sequel to the popular graphing calculator game "Block Dude" by Brandon Sterner. Also, this version of Trapped is available for the TI-Nspire series of graphing calculators. ==What is needed to play the Game== Since this game is coded in C, Ndless is required to run this program. You can find Ndless in the ticalc.org archives in the TI-Nspire ASM programs category. ==Running the Game== Simply open the document "Trapped" as you would any other document on the TI-Nspire handheld. If you do not have a Level Keycode, press ENTER to go to level 1. If you have a Level Keycode, press the ESC key and then press the three keys making up the code. If correct, you will be taken to the corresponding level. If you accidentally press the ESC key, you can press the HOME key to go to Level 1. ==Playing the Game== The goal of each level is to reach the door to advance to the next level. You do this by moving blocks around to try to create a path to the door. You can move blocks around, but bricks are permanent in their position. ==Controls== Left: Move guy left Right: Move guy right Up: Climb up a brick or block Down: Pick Up or Put Down a block Ctrl: Explode a bomb or push a push block Tab: Climb ladders (use directional keys once on ladders) Menu: Restart the Level Click: Change the direction you are facing Esc: Exit to the home screen ==Bug Reports and Warranty== I am almost sure that this program is completly bug-free, but if you find a bug in this game, feel free to e-mail me at apcalc@games.com or post a message at http://www.omnimaga.org/ and I will try to respond to you and fix the problem promptly. Although I have tested this game extensively and I am almost sure there are no bugs and this program will cause no harm to your calculator, I am not responsible for any harm that this program causes. Thank you for downloading my program! I hope you enjoy your time playing this game! ==History== Version 1.0 - -Initial ticalc.org release