_______ ________ ___ ___ ________ / ___ \|\ __ \|\ \ |\ \|\ __ \ /__/|_/ /\ \ \|\ \ \ \\_\ \ \ \|\ \ |__|// / /\ \ \\\ \ \______ \ \ __ \ / /_/__\ \ \\\ \|_____|\ \ \ \|\ \ |\________\ \_______\ \ \__\ \_______\ \|_______|\|_______| \|__|\|_______| v1.0 for TI-84 Plus CE by Pi_Runner >>>[History]<<< 2048 is a single-player sliding block puzzle game designed by Italian web developer Gabriele Cirulli. The game's objective is to slide numbered tiles on a grid to combine them to create a tile with the number 2048. However, one can continue to play the game after reaching the goal, creating tiles with larger numbers. 2048 was originally written in JavaScript and CSS during a weekend, and released on March 9, 2014, as free and open-source software subject to the MIT license. 2048 has been described as very similar to the Threes! app released a month earlier. Cirulli himself described 2048 as a clone of Veewo Studios' app 1024, who has actually said in the description of the app to be a clone of Threes!. (From https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2048_(video_game).) >>>[Description]<<< This is a clone I coded using the ICE compiler by PT_. Now, to explain some things: This is the first assembly game I’ve programmed for the TI-84 Plus CE. This being the case, I couldn’t really figure out how to create a custom palette to replicate the color scheme of the original game, so I ended up creating my own. Since then, my new color scheme has grown on me quite a bit, and hopefully you’ll like it just as much. Also, I’d be happy to create a version with the original colors if I figure out all the custom palette stuff. There are two files included: one with animations (CE2048Anim.8xp) and one without (CE2048.8xp). All possible tiles are supported on both, and all of them are now animated! Games are saved automatically, and the appvar that stores this data is automatically archived, so you don’t need to worry about losing your game. Since this is my first assembly game, I’d appreciate any feedback or recommendations you have for me! >>>[Installation]<<< Using TI Connect CE, send CE2048.8xp (no animations) or CE2048Anim.8xp (animations) to your calculator. The latest C libraries are also necessary. You can find them here: https://github.com/CE-Programming/libraries/releases/latest >>>[Play]<<< To be safe, select "Asm(" from the catalog, then press [prgm] and select "CE2048”, then press enter. However, if you know you have the newest operating system installed on your calculator, you don’t need the “Asm(“ token, and you can also run the program while it’s archived. >>>[Controls]<<< [arrows] - move the tiles [y=] or [clear] or [del] or [mode] - exit the game [trace] - undo (when available) [graph] - resets the game (asks for confirmation first) >>>[Source Code]<<< My source code is extremely messy and very inefficient, I’m sure, so if anyone wants it, I’ll put some effort into trying to clean it up before I give it to you, as this is my first game and while my program may look good on the outside, it’s not great on the inside.