# Bomberman für den Casio fx-CG 20 Ich habe dieses Spiel während meiner Schulzeit für meinen Casio fx-CG 20 Grafiktaschenrechner programmiert. Wer Interesse hat das Spiel zu spielen kann die ```Bomberman.g3a``` Datei einfach in das Stammverzeichnis des Taschenrechners kopieren. **Steuerung**\ Pfeiltasten - Eigenen Bomberman bewegen\ Shift - Bombe platzieren\ Exit - Spiel pausieren # Bomberman for Casio fx-CG 20 I developed this game for my Casio fx-CG 20 calculator when I was a student. Feel free to copy the ```Bomberman.g3a``` file into the root directory of your calculator if you want to play the game yourself. **Controls**\ Arrow keys - Move your Bomberman\ Shift - Place a bomb\ Exit - Pause the game **Collectable items**\ Heart - Adds a life if less than 3\ Bomb - Adds a Bomb to your inventory\ Lightning - Increases the range of your bombs\ Shoes - Increases your speed **Left Status Bar**\ 1\. Number of your lifes\ 2\. Number of bombs you can place simultaneously\ 3\. The range of your bomb (damage radius)\ 4\. Your speed (0 = normal, more than 1 = faster , 5 = very fast) **Right Status Bar**\ It shows the lifes of your enemies