############# PACMAN v1.1 ############# Hopefully you've played pacman before... The game is very simple yet its surprisingly challenging. Eat all the dots to move to the next level. Each dot is worth 1 point and you try to get the highest score possible. But watch out for those ghosts or you will lose a life! After completing all 5 levels, you continue again from the first level, but the game speeds up. You can pause the game by pressing [Enter]. [clear] to quit. You can clear all of the high scores by pressing [del] when the high score list is displayed. This is my first assembly language program ever! So I'll admit that its not perfect. Any suggestions for improvement or bugs can be reported to me by email: compfreakkev@yahoo.com I've now released the source code for anyone who may be interested in seeing that as well. ######### Updates ######### Version 1.1: -Ability to clear high scores -2 New levels -Optimized code -Now ported for Ion and pure ASM Version 1.0: -First Public Release